In order to provide for the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require that all guests abide by the following rules and regulations.
- All overnight guests must meet all the day care criteria, please read the Day Care Information and Policies.
- To allow your dog to become familiar with our facility and ensure your dog’s comfort, all overnight guests must spend a minimum of one full day of day care at Dogtastic Fun, prior to their stay with us.
- All overnight guests must bring enough food for their entire stay. Some dogs don’t eat as enthusiastically away from home as they normally would. Keeping the diet that they are familiar with will help ease the adjustment as well as prevent any issues caused by a change in diet. Please bring your dog’s food in a sealed labeled container. The label should contain your dog’s name and quantity of food to be given. If wet food, you may label the bag or box you bring it in.
- All overnight guests requiring medications must bring the medications to be given in their original, labeled containers.
- Although we do provide bedding, we recommend that all overnight guests bring a familiar blanket or bedding, along with a favorite toy.
- All overnight guests must be dropped off before 11:00 A.M. on the first day of their stay. This will ensure that your dog gets enough exercise to help provide for a good night’s sleep.
- All overnight guests must be checked out by 9:00 A.M. on their departure date. All guests picked up after 9:00 A.M. will have a 1 Day Pass for day care applied to their account.
- The additional Holiday Fee is applied on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Reservations are required. Non-holiday cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice and non-holiday no-shows will be charged a fee equivalent to 1 Nights Boarding. Holiday cancellations must be made at least one week in advance. Holiday boarders that do not cancel in time or are a no-show, will be charged a fee equivalent to one half of the original reservation.