In order to provide for the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require that all guests abide by the following rules and regulations.
- All dogs must be at least 4 months of age or older.
- All dogs 7 months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be in good health. (No coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, or any other conditions, which could possibly put other guests at risk, 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility.) Dogs that have had a communicable condition within the last 30 days will need a veterinarian certificate of health to be admitted.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations, including DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus), Rabies and Bordetella. All vaccinations must have been given at least 7 days prior to arrival. For your convenience you can request your vet to fax us the records.
- All dogs must be on a flea/tick preventative year round.
- All dogs must go through a free temperament evaluation before being admitted. For the safety of all our guests aggressive dogs will not be admitted.
- All dogs must enter and exit on a collar and leash.
- All dogs must have a complete up-to-date and approved enrollment package on file.
- All passes expire after 90 days from date of purchase.
- Fees are payable in advance of service and are due at the time the dog is dropped off.
There is a $1.00 per minute late fee for up to 30 minutes ($30.00). Dogs not picked up by 7:00 P.M. will be boarded and appropriate boarding charges will be charged to your credit card.
Reservations are required. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice will be charged in full.
Please complete the Day Care and Boarding Agreement, Doggie Enrollment, Dog Personality & Behavior Profile, and Medical Treatment Authorization forms listed below. Also print and read the Day Care and Boarding Information and Policies. If you have any questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Once we receive the completed forms and vaccination records, we can schedule the evaluation.
Download / View Forms
- DAYCARE AND BOARDING AGREEMENT
- DOG PERSONALITY
- DOGGIE ENROLLMENT FORM
- MEDICAL TREATMENT AUTHORIZATION
All dogs must have a complete up-to-date and approved enrollment package on file.
The complete forms and vaccination records can be faxed, mailed, e-mailed, or brought in. E-mailed forms can be signed at the evaluation appointment.
8102 Lemont Rd, Suite 600
Woodridge, IL 60517
Phone: (630) 541-3617
Fax: (630) 541-6398